727-777-5587 info@bestbigteam.com

Health

Choose the right health insurance solution for you!

Best Insurance Group (BiG) specializes in helping individuals, families, self-employed entrepreneurs, and small businesses with life and health insurance solutions!  With Healthcare Reform and the industry’s ever-changing landscape, BiG provides a variety of options to meet your needs and budget. 

Whether you are looking for better coverage, recently uninsured, or it’s your first time purchasing insurance, we will help you find a high quality and affordable plan.  We create customized solutions to ensure that you have the best possible coverage at an affordable premium.

Even for those who have coverage through an employer, an individual plan could be a better option for you.  Also consider that dependent coverage through your employer may not always be the most affordable option either.

Customizing an insurance solution is essential and is never a one size fits all type of product.  Trust a licensed professional to guide you through those choices and ensure you are making the right decision for you and your family!

products & services

Affordable Healthcare Solutions

Choosing the right health plan can be simple!   Our associates are licensed professionals who can help you identify what is the best coverage for you based on the budget you have to work with!

My Visa Health

Imagine health insurance that pays your doctors and prescriptions  instantly with a Visa credit card!

Indemnity

Indemnity plans allow you to direct your own healthcare and visit almost any doctor or hospital you like.  The insurance company pays a set portion of your total charges, also known as a fixed benefit amount.

Short Term Medical

Short Term Medical insurance, also called temporary health insurance, can provide a temporary solution to help fill gaps in coverage.  Consider short term insurance if you are between jobs, waiting for other coverage to begin, retired and under 65 meaning you are not yet eligible for Medicare, or are without health insurance outside of open enrollment.

Medicare Supplement Insurance

Medicare is your primary insurance coverage when you reach age 65 and provides beneficial coverage for health-related expenses.  However, Medicare only covers 80% of Part B expenses, leaving you with the remaining 20%.  If you are hospitalized, that 20% can quickly add up!  A Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy helps you manage and budget your healthcare expenses with predictability and sustainability, while allowing you the freedom to choose your providers.

"THE WAY INSURANCE SHOULD BE."™

Share This